Updates from NYS on Health Care Coverage
- Consumers and small businesses experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 may defer paying health insurance premiums through June 1, 2020
- Special Enrollment Period for uninsured New Yorkers to apply for coverage through NY State of Health or directly to insurers extended through May 15, 2020
- If you lost employer coverage, you must apply within 60 days of losing that coverage; because of loss of income, New Yorkers may also be eligible for Medicaid, the Essential Plan, Subsidized Qualified Health Plans or Child Health Plus. See more details here.
OUR LOCAL LENDERS & PARTNERS
John Stylianou, Vice President & Senior Branch Manager
174 South Highland Avenue, Ossining, NY 10562
Click on the link below to access the TD Bank
PPP- Paycheck Protection Program Application
The Westchester Bank is working with Pursuit to offer the CARE Act Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP)
Marlen Messina, Vice President & Senior Branch Manager
214 South Highland Ave., Ossining, NY 10562 (Arcadian Shopping Center) email@example.com / 914.502.4421
The online application is not yet available. Below is a summary of the information they expect borrowers will need to complete the application. Business owners, self-employed (1099) contractors, and sole proprietors are eligible for this program.
Westchester Bank will provide updates as additional information becomes available. In the meantime, here is a list of information that Pursuit and other financial institutions will require from applicants.
- Articles of incorporation/organization
- Bylaws/operating agreement
- All owners’ drivers’ licenses
- IRS forms 940 and 941
- Payroll summary report with corresponding bank statement (If not available, employee pay stubs as of Feb. 15, 2020 with corresponding bank statement and breakdown of payroll benefits)
- 1099s (for independent contractors)
- Certification that all employees live within the U.S.
- Trailing 12-month profit and loss statement (as of the date of application)
- Most recent mortgage or rent statement/lease
- Most recent utility bills
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PLAN
M&T is Now Accepting Applications Online
Oriana Downes, Vice President & Senior Branch Manager
246 South Highland Ave, Ossining, NY 10562 (Arcadian Shopping Center) 914.762.4996 firstname.lastname@example.org
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
360 Hamilton Avenue-8th Floor
White Plains, NY 10601
914.536.3595 – Mobile
Audubon Financial Services
Aida Da Eira
64 ½ North Highland Avenue
Ossining, NY 10562
914-923-7061 / 914-502-2018 Office
914-930-6866 Office Cell
Audubon Financial Services is a professional services firm providing accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, income tax preparation for Individuals and businesses. We also are a notary public to individuals and small to mid-size companies. Our services additionally include fax, copies, translations, letters, new business set-up, ITIN (Tax ID), and more.
We Speak English