Second Tuesday of each month at 8am in the Chamber office. This is a morning coffee networking and educational program for local small business entrepreneurs.
These networking, educational programs/workshops are traditionally held quarterly (March, June, September, December) at convenient central locations or member' s host this event at their businesses.
Multi-Chamber Networking Events
The Greater Ossining Chamber partners with local Chambers to host multi-chamber networking events.
Value Added Programs
The Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce, throughout the year builds programs and partnerships of value.
- GO-TV Informercial - New Chamber member GO-TV and the Ossining Chamber would like to offer area merchants the opportunity to promote their business via local infomercials on GO-TV. The film crew will film business in action - exhibit product(s) and showcase your services. Final footage will be 15-20 minutes. Viewed by GO-TV local channels, and YouTube Channel
- Chamber members - $150 / non-members - $200
- Community Event Calendar for Chamber Members and Non-Profit Organizations via Burbio. Get your events/sales/promotions on a calendar seen by the community.
- Chamber members only pay $150
- Chamber members only pay $150
- Greater Ossining Chamber Street MAP and Business Listing - The map will contain an area map of Ossining and Briarcliff Manor on one side and the Chamber member directory on the other side. Surrounding the maps will be 3” x 3” full-color advertisements of local businesses. On the front cover, the Greater Ossining Chamber will display information and colorful photos of local interest.
- Chamber of Commerce Members: AD- $350 Back Cover-$400 / Non-Chamber Businesses: AD-$400 Back Cover-$450
- Banner Program - The Ossining Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Town of Ossining partnered to raise awareness of North State Road as a designated Business District and to specifically highlight participating businesses who commit to purchasing a pole banner to promote their business and the SHOP LOCAL program.
- Look for more on this during summer 2018
Have news or promotions? Get the word out via the Chamber eNewsblast to over 900 members and community friends, 4 times per month. If you have items for the newsblast, please email at least 10-14 days before your event/ sale to email@example.com
Chamber members are referred when product or service information is requested. Members are welcome to display business cards and promotional collaterals in our Chamber office Resource Center.
Members are listed in the Chamber's Membership Website Directory, used as an information piece on the area and a guide of recommended businesses to newcomers, local and out-of-town businesses, and residents.
Use of Chamber Office for Business
Your membership includes use of Chamber’s Wi-Fi-enabled office for meetings, conferences (holds 12). Please contact John 7 days prior to your need at 914.941.0009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership & Impact with local Government
- Liaison Business Issues with Government
- Committees, coalitions, and commissions to represent business interests
- Information on key business issues
Upon request, members receive a ribbon cutting hosted by Chamber Leaders, and publicized by local media. Ribbon cuttings are available to businesses that expand, relocate, or come under new ownership.
Workshops and Seminars
The Greater Ossining Chamber of Commerce is committed to helping our members improve their business through low-cost, and sometimes free, training workshops and seminars. Subjects include Putting Your Business on Google Map, Profiting through Barter, Working with Local Government, just to name a few.
Shop Local Program
The Ossining Chamber members put together special promotions enticing the community of Ossining to Shop Local the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Small local businesses are the backbone of our economy. For every $100 spent at a local business, $73 remains in the local economy and $27 leaves. Compared to the same $100 spent at a non-locally owned business, where $43 remains in the local economy and $57 leaves. When profits stay local it increases the community's wealth, tax revenue and standard of living.
Chamber Events in 2017
Annual Ossining Village Fair - is produced by the Greater Ossining Chamber. This event has been ongoing for more than 36 years and helps to show off the wonderful Ossining community. Members receive a 10% discount when they sign up to be a vendor.
LobsterFest – This great community gathering of members and friends of the Chamber is on the Hudson River waterfront every August.
Schmooze – A special party for Chamber members to celebrate our members and the great leadership our members give to the community.
Howloween Pet & Kids Parade - Grab the costume, grab the kids and pets for annual Howloween Costume Parade
Pub Haul - In 2017 we celebrated the end of Prohibition with a Pub Haul via Trolley in November to 4 outstanding Ossining establishments.
Tour Holiday Lights via Trolley - we packed up the Trolley with 3 tours of Holiday merrymakers to tour local Ossining homes on December 21st
Holiday Tree Lighting - Every year the Chamber sponsors the community tree lighting at Market Square. Caroling, hot chocolate and yes, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus arrive via Ossining Fire Truck
Thursday Night Lights - A new tradition started in 2017, with Johnny G at the turntable entertaining the happy shoppers and diners during Thursday nights during the summer